How to teach for exams
How to Teach for...
OGE, EGE, YLE, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, IELTS
Workload: 40 academic in-class hours + 40 out-of-class hours (home assignments).
NB! A number of hours may vary, depending on the group’s progress. However, regardless of the hours, all the group’s needs will be catered for.
Outcomes: By the end of each course, we will
- prepare our learners fully for the exam in question;
- understand thoroughly the skills being assessed and practice them;
- use practical strategies and activities to help our learners approach the exam tasks with confidence and efficiency;
- identify potential problems our learners may encounter while preparing for the exam and ways to anticipate them;
- get aware of cutting-edge course books and helping materials;
- reflect on our existing teaching methods and consider areas for development.